Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kevin Hart, Louis C.K. and The Rock made me laugh so hard today

Found these randomly on YT today. Never seen Secret Life of Pets, but these interviews with Louis C.K. and Kevin Hart together are hilarious. The chemistry between these two guys is amazing.




Buddy cop movie starring these two. Lethal Weapon-style, but Kevin is Riggs and Louis is Murtaugh. The best thing about Lethal Weapon was the chemistry between Gibson and Glover. Hart and C.K. have that rapport.

Plus they're both excellent comedians of different styles, the combination of the two resulting in mass hysteria in me laughing too hard.



Let me also say that, as a journalist and PR dude, I really like these styles of interviews. The interviewers are being really cool, it doesn't seem like there's a PR person off to the side, saying, "Don't answer that."

Then I saw this and it made me laugh the hardest: Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson impersonating one another:



No comments:

Post a Comment