Thursday, August 25, 2011

New(ish) Yo Gabba Gabba on Netflix instant!

Need I say more?

I don't really care about being behind on the Gabba Gabba. They're like, making season 4 right now. I only know that season 2 was recently added to Netflix instant. Until today (and I know--I've been vicariously watching it every day), only ssn1 was available. Lucy has been watching a rotating loop of ssn 1 for a long time--since she discovered it and we all fell in love with it.

And fucking episode 1 of ssn2 featured... Amy Sedaris. Holy crap awesome. I had my back turned, and Lucy was watching it, and it's an episode about teeth, and they had the tooth fairy come on, and I heard Jerry Blank! I turned my head, and there she was--as the tooth fairy. Very, very cool. I found myself actually watching and, like, hanging on every word. They really knocked it out of the park with ssn2ep1. The animations were totally sweet, the songs were all good, and DJ Lance Rock's new costumes and his more-honed-than-on-ssn1 acting ability made it very enjoyable for me. I'm totally looking forward to more.

No comments:

Post a Comment